The International Journal of Technology for Business (IJTB) is an interdisciplinary open access journal encompassing all facets of technology and business. The journal is published in partnership with the University of Economics in Bratislava. Focus of the journal is how technology advancement in the 21st century impacts organization, business and economy. All functional areas of business including marketing, accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, production, human resources, product development are part of the coverage. The journal publishes original research articles, review articles and case studies for an international audience of executives, researchers and scholars. Articles are only published in IJTB after stringent single blinded peer review process. The journal is published quarterly in March, June, September and December. In addition, multiple domain specific special issues are published. All research articles published in the journal are immediately and freely available to read, download and share upon acceptance. Please check the About the Journal page for full scope. Following are additional information that might be of your interest.
- There is no APC or other charges for papers submitted before 31 December 2020.
- Complete Conference proceedings are also published.
- Check Call for Papers for regular and special issues.
- Editing, translation and proof-reading service is available.
- For any queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org